ionic breeze ionizes the air too much?
I have been told that is one of the complaints about the ionic breeze, but I have no hint what that means. Someone checking the air in our house (we thought we had mold) told us to put it in the bathroom because we have mold there, but nowhere else in the building. He also said that we shouldn't leave it competition all the time because it will ionize the air too much.
Absolutely, ionic breezes create ozone, which is harmful to people.
The guy was accurately, though - you really only need to run it an hour per day, if that.
can a air sanitizer be sprayed on every surface of my room to kill mold?
I recently moved into a dorm and the first factor i noticed was it smelled musty. It's practically on basement level, faces north, and the stool-pigeon is always damp. I wake up after a couple hours with a staid nose, red eyes, and aches. Also, could an ionic breeze filter out mold? Any suggestions on how to negotiation with problem would be great help.
Ionic filters are ok but what you poverty is a dehumidifier. Small ones can be purchased for 100 or less.
To administer the coup de gr the existing mold, air sanitizers will not work. Lysol will administer the coup de gr many forms of mold and you can bleach any surface that is safe to blench but the best thing to use is peroxide. Be careful though as peroxide progressive on most surfaces has a bleaching effect. Peroxide does a more complete job and kills almost all molds and mildew on contact. You will necessity to have a supply of clean water to wipe it off surfaces as in a jiffy as you have applied it. Also, be sure that you treat your window coverings. It is recommendable that you use a white window treatment and mist repast the peroxide on both sides of them. Curtains and carpets are the worst breaders and hiders of both mold and mildew. I am allergic to both and have no fabric coverings on any windows. Instead I painted them with an acrylic drunk that is easily removed with hot water so that they look like stained goblet.
Without the dehumidifier you will have to treat all surfaces on an almost weekly footing. Since it is a dorm-room I would talk to someone in charge of the dorms and beseech that they purchase the dehumidifier. Use the argument that you are being made to live in an indisposed environment. You are. Breathing these spores can create many respritory and other ailments as well as causing problems in the following with your immune system.
Do your research and go to the proper department well supplied with facts.
Virtue luck to you.
Oops, one more thing, Ionic filters have to be regularly cleaned with peroxide also. They will build mold in the filters.
Does UVC light kill mold?
Would the UVC lace into in the Sharper Image Ionic Breeze kill airborne mold?
no u can see it well-advised with the light thats all u still have to bring in a professional